Do you have a mad photo, a clever tip or a wannabe pet of the week?
Or maybe you think you’ve snapped up a car boot find that’s worth a fortune? We’ll ask Bargain Hunt expert Tim Wonnacott if it’s trash or treasure!
Worried about your overweight bunny, itchy hamster or farty dog? Then contact our resident doggie doctor Nigel.
If you’re a mum who needs advice, then let us know – our Mum to Mum page could solve your problem.
Whatever it is, we want to know – and you could earn money for any photos we print in the magazine. So dig out that snap of your dodgiest haircut!
If you have a great real life story instead, then click here to tell us - we will pay up to £2000 for stories we print in the magazine!
On the form below send us your:
- Tips: Tell us your exclusive tip. We pay £25 for tips with photos. And we film our favourite ones for the website!
- Funny photos: Upload your photos here and write a few lines about them. We pay £25 if we print them in the magazine.
- Pet of the Week: Tell us why your beloved should be pet of the week. Give their name, age, breed, likes, dislikes – and bad habits!
- Treasure: Send us a photo of your treasure and tell us as much as you can about it. You might be sitting on a fortune! And if we print it in the magazine you’ll be £25 better off.
- Ask Nigel: Type your question for Nigel here, including your pet’s name, age and what’s troubling them.
- Mum to Mum: Tell us what advice you need – or let us know if you could give advice to another mum. We pay £100 to each mum who appears in the mag.